Water Soluble Laundry Bags 100 per box at Low Prices!
Choice of high quality hot water and warm water soluble laundry bags in red and clear.
Use fully soluble laundry bags to reduce risk of infection through handling of soiled materials. No need to touch soiled textiles after putting them in the soluble bags until washing cycle is complete.
Hospitals and nursing homes use soluble laundry bags as a cost effective solution to significantly reduce risk of contamination to staff, patients and residents.
In addition, our bags are also biodegradable.
Red Hot Water Soluble Laundry Bags
Packed in four rolls of 25 bags and a total of 100 bags per pox. Each bag measures 26″ wide x 33″ deep (66cm x 84cm) and made of 80 gauge (20 micron) strong plastic.
Also, each red laundry bag is fully soluble in wash temperatures of 65°C or higher. Use attached cold water tie to close and secure bags.
Clear Warm Water Soluble Laundry Bags
Packed in four rolls of 25 bags and a total of 100 bags per box. Each bag measures 26″ wide x 33″ deep (66cm x 84cm) and made of 80 gauge (20 micron) strong plastic.
Close and secure bags with attached cold water tie. Also, each clear laundry bag is fully soluble in wash temperatures of 45°C or higher.
How to Use Water Soluble Laundry Bags
- Keep bags sealed within their protective over-wrap until required for use to avoid exposure to moisture.
- Store bags in room temperature between 10°C and 30°C and in relative humidity between 30% and 80%.
- Use bags within one year from date of purchase.
- Handle bags with dry hands only because this preserves their strength and prevents them from starting to dissolve.
- Do not put damp linen in to warm water soluble bags to avoid bags starting to dissolve. Instead put damp linen in to hot water soluble laundry bags.
- Keep bags strong by expelling as much air as possible before closing the bag with cold water tie.
- Only use attached cold water tie to close bags because they quickly dissolve in water. As a result ensures bags open quickly after start of wash cycle.
- Do not knot the bag film because it stops bags from opening during washing.
- Put water dissolvable laundry bags in to an outer laundry bag to prevent puncture or snagging during transport en-route to laundry.
- Water temperature needs to be at least 45°C for clear warm water soluble laundry bags to dissolve.
- To dissolve red hot water soluble laundry bags water temperature needs to be at least 65°C.
- The 45°C and 65°C water should be swirling around the respective bags for at least 15 seconds before laundry detergent enters the wash. As a result the bags will have time to dissolve to liquid and be incapable of reforming into film.
- Also, do not over load washing machines beyond their dry load capacity because this can prevent bags from dissolving completely.
Get fast delivery because we wholesale Water Soluble Laundry Bags across Ireland. Buy online now.