Preserve your bridal gown with our stylish gold or elegant white keepsake dress boxes.
Gold Wedding Dress Boxes
Beautiful gold keepsake dress box made from acid free cardboard paper to help preserve your bridal gown for many years. Also, complete with viewing window, cardboard bodice, acid free tissue paper and protective outer box.
In addition, use the velcro tab to easily open and close the Gold Wedding Dress Boxes. Also, the velcro tab helps to prevent box from accidentally falling open.
Our attractive archival Gold Wedding Dress Box measures 32 1/2″ long x 19 1/2″ wide x 7 1/4″ deep. This is 82cm x 49cm x 18cm.
A perfect size for storing most bridal gowns.
We sell Gold Wedding Dress Preservation Boxes made up and ready to use in a protective outer shipping box.
White Wedding Dress Boxes
Beautiful White Wedding Dress Boxes measure 32″ long x 19″ wide x 7″ deep. This is 81cm x 48cm x 17.5cm.
As a result an ideal size for storing most wedding dresses. Also, made from acid free cardboard in order not to damage bridal gowns.
Each White Bridal Gown Box is complete with a viewing window and acid free cardboard bodice. Also supplied with acid free tissue paper, silica gel sachet and a pair of satin gloves.
We deliver our lovely white Bridal Gown Preservation Boxes ready to use in a protective cardboard outer shipping box.
Use our archival Bridal Gown storage boxes to protect your wedding dress for many years to come.
Looking for a larger size bridal gown box? View them here.
How to Preserve Your Wedding Dress
Use our elegant, yet durable, bridal keepsake boxes to help protect and preserve your wedding dress. In addition, please follow the below tips for storing your wedding dress:
- Store in an area where temperature and humidity levels are as constant as possible
- Do not store in attics, basements, garages or cupboards and also presses next to an exterior wall
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Inspect your wedding dress every two years and also make sure to fluff up the folded areas
- Replace the acid free tissue paper every few years
- Do not seal your wedding dress storage box or keep the box in a plastic bag. This is because it prevents mould and mildew.
- Also, wash hands thoroughly prior to inspecting or touching your wedding dress!