FFP2 Masks in packs of 5 at low prices!
Designed to fit close to your face but in a comfortable way. As a result, provides more protection against harmful particles including dust and aerosol particles.
CE certified 2834 to EN 149:2001 and A1:2009. Known also as particle filtering half masks or non-valved masks. FFP2 Masks are white in colour and made with elasticated ear loops.
Vertical Fold Flat Mask FFP
Each mask fits easily in to pockets because of vertical fold. As a result, making them easy to carry around.
What does FFP2 Mean on a Mask?
FFP stands for Filtering Facepiece Particulate and 2 refers to the minimum filtration efficiency of the mask, which is 94%. This means Class FFP2 masks must capture at least 94% of airborne particles. As a result, wear FFP2 masks in working environments with harmful particles. For example, they are suitable for use in manufacturing, mining, agricultural, landscaping and construction.
FFP2 masks are suitable for use as personal protective equipment (PPE) by healthcare workers or someone caring for a person with Covid-19.
How many times can FFP2 Masks be used?
Only wear FFP2 masks once and always dispose of them safely. Also, the normal working life of the mask is approximately 8 hours, the equivalent of a typical working shift. However, the working life will vary depending on factors including working environment, airflow and concentration of any contamination.
How to Use FFP2 Masks
Suitable for use only by adults in well ventilated areas which are not deficient in oxygen. Do not use on children and always keep masks out of reach of kids. In addition, only fit masks according to the following instructions:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser before fitting your mask.
- Gently pull on each flap of filter material to open out the mask.
- Cup the mask in one hand with the nose clip at the top.
- Lift the mask to your face and make sure the foam piece sits comfortably on your nose.
- Use your other hand to make sure the mask fits under your chin.
- Hold the mask firmly and put the elasticated straps over both ears.
- Use your thumb and first finger to adjust the nose clip around your nose. Apply sufficient pressure to make sure the mask fits closely to your face and forms a protective seal.
- Check the fit of the mask by placing both hands completely over the mask. Exhale vigorously to check the fit and if air leaks at the edge, tighten the nose clip.
Fit masks correctly in order to provide protection. If you are unable to get a proper seal around your face do not enter any contaminated area.
Immediately change the mask if you experience difficulty in breathing. This will probably be a result of the mask becoming clogged. In addition, change the mask if you experience bad smells or strange tastes. This also indicates contamination of the mask.
Always dispose of masks after each single use. Place mask in a bin with a lid.
FFP2 Masks Ireland
We wholesale FFP2 masks across Ireland. As a result get fast delivery because we keep large stocks in our warehouse in Castlebellingham, Co. Louth.
Buy FFP2 mask in packs of 5 at low prices now!