Christening Gown Boxes perfect for storing christening outfits because of beautiful stylish design. Moreover, made from high quality acid free cardboard to help protect christening dresses and other special baby outfits.
Each lovely storage box is a stylish white and delivered made up and ready to use. In addition, printed on each box are the words ‘Keepsake Treasure the Memories’.
Each christening keepsake preservation box measures 18″ long x 12″ wide x 3 and 1/2″ deep (45cm x 30cm x 8cm).
In addition, we supply the following with our beautiful Christening Gown Boxes:
Lovely viewing window to show off christening outfits without the need to take them out of the box
10 reams of white acid free tissue paper to wrap around christening gown
Pair of white gloves to prevent finger prints from damaging outfits
Silica gel sachet to protect Christening Gown from humidity and moisture
Cardboard shipping carton to help protect box from damage in transit and storage
How to Preserve Your Christening Gown
Use our elegant, yet durable, christening keepsake boxes to help protect and preserve your christening gown. In addition, please follow the below tips for storing your christening gown:
- Store in an area where temperature and humidity levels are as constant as possible
- Do not store in attics, basements, garages or cupboards and also presses next to an exterior wall
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Place a sheet of acid free tissue paper between the cardboard bodice and your dress
- Inspect your christening gown every two years and also make sure to fluff up the folded areas
- Replace the acid free tissue paper every few years
- Do not seal your christening gown storage box or keep the box in a plastic bag. This is because it prevents mould and mildew.
- Also, wash hands thoroughly prior to inspecting or touching your christening gown!