High quality 3 Ply Medical Face Masks Type IIR and CE certified to European EN 14683:2019 standard. Greater than 98% bacteria filtration and as a result proven to help reduce the risk of spread of infections.
What are Medical Grade 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks?
A medical device composed of a filter layer placed between layers of non-woven fabric. Also referred to as a medical or surgical face mask. Wear the masks correctly to create a barrier between your mouth, nose and viruses. The surface of the mask absorbs droplets containing viruses and as a result stops them from infiltrating the mask.
Product features of our Medical Grade 3 Ply Disposable Face Masks:
- Greater than 98% particle and bacteria filtration efficiency
- Splash and fluid resistant
- 3 Ply construction with comfortable cushioned ear loops
- Strong and durable
- 100% latex free
- Conforms to EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Class I Medical Device as per EU Directive 93/42/EEC
- CE certified in compliance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Dispose of after each single use
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through
- 50 masks per box
In addition to wearing a face mask, it is important to wash your hands regularly with soap and water. Also, dispose of face masks after each single use to reduce risk of spreading bacteria and germs.